Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hi there!

Hi everyone!

Well I don't know if anyone is going to read this but anyways ~
This is my first blog, and it will be mostly about cosplay (including cosplay plans, cosplay making, dream cosplays and so on). It's not impossible I write posts about crossdressing, hair coloring, contact lenses, well anything that involves changing my appearance. If anyone wonders, the blog name is in German and means "moonlit transformations", because I love German and I will master it someday! ololol maybe.

I will write in English here, but it's not my mother tongue, French is. I also speak a little German and am learning Swedish so if you come talk to me speaking one of those languages it should be ok as long as you don't write a philosophical essay <3

I guess that's all so bye ^_^

4 comments:

  1. OMFG AGHDJSAGJHDS you finally made a blog!! <3 *stalks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, it was about time XD
    Stalk me and we'll go round in circlessssss <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Cosplay is trying to get as close as possible to a fiction character's appearance. The most frequent cosplays are from manga or anime series, or video games but you also find a lot of cosplay from films like Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings. It's fun ^_^

      Delete