Monday, September 24, 2012

Ochimizu troll!

Okay, it's the middle of the night and I'm listening to a Finnish band playing a Swedish song. What to do in such a situation? Well guys, COSPLAY PHOTOSPAM!

BOOM!

So, the coming troll actually happened last week, but I've been very busy with school åååh, university... and had no time to post pics.

 So coming back to our actual subject, which is Ochimizu troll, I've been spending months looking for a glass bottle that would go for an Ochimizu bottle, and I finally found something that looked close enough to me. Heck, I didn't even think about it, when I saw it I went so crazy the seller I bought it on a market jumped and looked at me like "Everything's ok?" XD
I obviously couldn't help but doing a cosplay photoshoot. I begged my stepdad to take the pics cause he's a pro photographer, and his pics are always so cool :'D
Warning for Chizuru + Ochimizu photospam!

Hohoho what is this?
 Chizuru saw what you did there...

 Holy shi--!

I've got to hide it away...
Guys, my father invented cherry soda.

Oh, so much fun ^_^ I want to add that the costume is entirely sewn by my mother, who is learning to sew Japanese clothes on the Internet and it's so cool :3 The wig was bought on Ebay, as were my zori you actually don't see... And my eyes look totally supernatural, but that's because of the colored lenses I wear. I bought them on Pinky Paradise ^_^ And the Ochimizu bottle, of course, bought to an anonymous seller on a market whom I thank a lot :'D

And now that it's late and I've got my brain fried, before I leave...
 
BONUS PIC!

BRO Y U NO COSPLAY SRSLY?!

Sooooo I have cosplayed in the sun, have been majorly trolled by my dear bro, and have drunk Ochimizu.  Ololol I'm a Rasetsu now XD
Yukimura Chizuru is from Hakuouki, by Idea Factory! Before someone kills me because of the copyright.

That's all folks, good night! ^_^

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD you also have found an Ochimizu bottle! <3 Afsdsgfs it's pretty and these pictures are so cool!

    LOL that last pic, you should get your troll bro to cosplay Kaoru. XDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hohoho thanks! <3 But åh, that bottle. I have a love-hate relationship with it given how hard to find it was XD

      And yeah, so much! But there's no way... ><

      Delete
    2. I know the feeling. My bottle was a bitch to find too. XD

      Brainwaaaaaash hiiiiiiiimm ~~ Because, based on everything you've mentioned about him, it seems like there is enough possibilities to convert him into cosplaying LOL, he has the ingredients for it, just make it happen. XDDDD

      Delete
    3. Ochimizu. < /3

      I've tried, I really have! XD But he still thinks cosplay is dork... ><

      Delete