Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Kemi's manga day cosplay plans

The con season is drawing to an end at least when you're too broke to go to Närcon Vinter so here I am going to smaller events to feed my need for cosplay and conventions :'D Yes, this all is to say I will attend Kemi's manga day (Kemin mangapäivä) in... *dun dun duuuuun* Kemi. No shit, Sherlock.
So seemingly there are several SSL Hakuouki cosplayers around, hmm? Well I'll be the one forever alone in kimono stuck in the past :'D

Yukimura Chizuru - Hakuouki

There was no way I would have time to make a SSL Chizuru costume in time for this event and I don't feel like debuting another cosplay in such a small event *coughOkitacough* so here I go with the normal kimono and evil hakama version! yay!
And I can't be bothered to take my sword or Ochimizu bottle either, I'll just troll around with our SSL Chizuru ~ 
See you people there!

No comments:

Post a Comment