Thursday, November 7, 2013

Chibicon cosplay plans

*looks at calendar*
Merde. I forgot to write my cosplays plans for Chibicon! It's a small con that will be held the 9th of November in Oulu; since my friends are going and it's not far from here, I am attending as well! Yay! ~
So here comes my planned cosplay for this northern event - careful people, it's gonna be original not.

Yukimura Chizuru
Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan
 
Here I am as Chizuru again! Yeah, I really don't have so many cosplays here. And I really need to work on my future cosplays. And I really need space.
I wanted to do travel!Chizuru for Chibicon but I had a surprise, motherf*cker! work overload from nowhere (still not done...) so I'll just save it for later. No I'm not being lazy.
See you guys at Chibicon! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment