Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone!
I was too lazy and too unskilled with my own computer to make a proper "cosplay year summary" post so I will only wish you all a very happy new year! May this year shine upon us all with the light of motivation so that we won't be lazy and won't procrastinate our cosplay work! Not gonna happen.
2013 is very special for me because my life has changed so much during this year; I have moved to Scandinavia, I have cosplayed here and attended cons here. It's an adventure that I enjoy very much and so I wish for this to go on in 2014 and many coming years.

Have at least the list of the cons in which I was seen trolling around in 2013! Because I'm not that lazy, right?
- Animecon X (13th-14th of July, Kuopio), where I met my twin Chizuru, Sairu-chan, as well as Ri-tan <3 I also met CissyDella a wild Ahri appears!! ~
      Animecon was a wonderful experience for me. I had only been to a con once before (in France) and it was a specific con; Animecon was very different and as it was my first Scandinavian con I was really excited about it! It totally met my expectations and I was so happy about meeting people and being in the con atmosphere :'D I also made friends with Jäätynyt Enkeli, whom I was traveling with. And last but not least, Animecon was an amazing time with my boyfriend Valkoinen Samurai <3

- Oulun animeseminaari (17th-18th of August, Oulu duh)
     It was a smaller and nice con; the experience of a different kind of con was very appreciated and interesting. I met Sairu-chan again (yay!) and had very nostalgic feelings about cosplaying from Bleach again. DEM FEELS. It all had this chill feeling that's different from a big con like Animecon, but just as enjoyable.

- Tracon 8 (14th-15th of September, Tampere)
     Tracon was a blast. Period. I experienced a con held in a luxurious building, as well as sharing a room with con friends oh the derps, awesome photoshoots and a free paskahalvaus when a bloody Hijikata appeared... :'D I met my friends again and had a lot of fun, saw awesome cosplays and the whole con was basically filled with awesome! I was sad to go home at the end of it...

- Kemin mangapäivä (5th of October, Kemi DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH)
     It was a very small event but comfy nonetheless. It was mostly about hanging around with my friends; I was the odd one out in a Hakuouki cosplay group because I was cosplaying a normal version when everyone went SSL. Oh well it wasn't bad because the atmosphere was friendly ~ I met Jennysja and derped around with my other friends, it was nice!

- Chibicon (9th of November, Oulu)
     Chibicon was yet another kind of con because it was seemingly centered on one manga, which I haven't read. It was still nice because there were cool cosplayers and although it was cold it was enjoyable ~ The trip to the con and stay at Sairu-chan's place was actually just as interesting as the con and I regret nothing! >D

All of these cons took place in Finland (Thanks, captain Obvious :) ) but I will attend Swedish cons next year as well. I want to, because I can neither speak nor understand Finnish so I am a bit language-lost but I am better at Swedish :D

So see you all people in 2014, and I'm outta here before the year shifts!
Happy new year 2014 everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment