Saturday, May 3, 2014

Cosvision (cosplay) plans

Yup, I'm going to Cosvision! [insert candy rainbows here]
I'm really curious about this con because it's cosplay-centered, and I can't wait to be there! SOON.
But since every congoer shares this kind of enthusiasm, I'll share the rest - namely my plans for this con. Here goes!

Saturday

Hakuouki - Yukimura Chizuru (Oni version)
... What is a con without Chizuru cosplay? I swear it will feel so weird when I attend a con during which I don't cosplay her, hahah. But I have a good reason to spam this character: I'm never alone. Valkoinen Samurai will be my company, as Saitou this time. We'll see how it goes to have a human and a demon walking side by side... *evil giggle*

Sunday 


Well, errrr... Sunday. I have been wondering about Sunday. Actually, Valkoinen Samurai and I were thinking about some pair cosplay again I have almost only pair cosplays with him, I wonder why? but he decided to cosplay from Rurouni Kenshin instead. It was meaningless to cosplay my character without him being the other part of the pair, so after a lot of thinking I decided not to cosplay on Sunday. To make up for this, I will wear a Sweet Lolita outfit, yay! <3 Hence the rainbows. 

See you all to Cosvision! :D

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're not the only one <3 *hype* Can't believe we're going after all!

      Delete
  2. Have fun in Cosvision! <3 c:

    ReplyDelete