Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Desucon cosplay plans

Here we go! I'll be heading to Desucon very soon with my dear Okita Valkoinen Samurai so it's time to reveal cosplay plans! ;)

Friday 


Here comes an original character of mine! I can't draw to save my life so no sketch or artwork for you. All you need to know is that it'll be a pair cosplay with Valkoinen Samurai, and that my character's name is Aki. ;)

Saturday

 Series: Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan
Character: Yukimura Chizuru
No, really... everyone saw this coming. But I'm cosplaying her for the sake of pair cosplaying with Valkoinen Samurai again so that we can have a nice and peaceful shoot. <3 Or maybe not... 

Sunday 

Series: Hakuouki Sweet School Life (SSL)
Character: Yukimura Chizuru (summer uniform version)
And please, ignore the creepiness of Kazama's hand photobombing. This is the best picture you can find of this version. Also, I have an emergency situation with this cosplay because I realized that my shoes basically suck, so I'll try to find better ones but it's a bit of a panic search. I'll keep my fingers crossed! And run to all the secondhand stores.
But that's all for now, see you to Desucon! <3
Chizuru says bye ~

1 comment:

  1. Chizuru please, I can't wait to have photoshoots ~ <3

    ReplyDelete