Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Skecon 2014 cosplay plans - You DIDN'T see this coming. :)

Hello hello people! :D
It's about time I write my cosplay plans; Skecon is rushing towards us mega-speed! It's a small con held in Skellefteå, Sweden, and it's also my first Swedish con! Woohoo! Maybe I'll understand something when people talk! :')
Ehem. Anyway, this is my first Skecon but as far as I know the people behind this con are trying really hard to do new stuff to get more attendants, and this is cool! Also, everyone heading to Skecon knows that a Vocaloid concert will be held there for the very first time in Scandinavia. Let's run to it! :D

But cosplays plans, I said. And you never saw this coming. You never even had an idea that I would cosplay these characters. Not even a clue.

Friday 

Series: Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan
Character: Yukimura Chizuru


Chizuru again, because my Okita needs someone to lean against. :'3 And of course, I mean Valkoinen Samurai will be with me as sick!Okita. Here comes our revenge against Desucon's cursed weather. Sairu-chan will also tag along as my twin Chizuru, except that she will be so much more beautiful! ;A; <3

Saturday 

Series: Vocaloid
Character: MEIKO (original schoolgirl version)


We decided with Valkoinen Samurai, Sairu-chan and Jäätynyt Enkeli that we would have a Vocaloid group for the concert! I'm not a huge Vocaloid fan and honestly I haven't listened to MEIKO all that much, but I like her design. I want to cosplay more Vocaloid someday. And I have quite the hype regarding this Vocaloid day! :D

Sunday 

Series: Hakuouki SSL ~Sweet School Life~
Character: Yukimura Chizuru (summer uniform)


Okay seriously Kazama's hand looks creepy on this. XD Yeah, the original image is bigger (it's stolen from http://www.otomate.jp/hakuoki/ssl/). And Valkoinen Samurai and Sairu-chan will be with me this time too, respectively as Okita and Senhime. Yay! I can't wait! First time in my life I actually want school? 

I'm really looking forward to Skecon and spending time with my friends, and the concert, and PHOTOSHOOTS and all in between! BOUNCY CASTLE HERE I COME! :D 
See you guys there! ^-^

3 comments:

  1. Twin!Chizuru's will strike again! >:3
    Can't wait to spend some time with you in Skecon~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It's time to take over Sweden now! >D
      I'm so impatient too! Let's have a lot of fun! <3

      Delete
  2. Can´t wait for Skecon! I´m also curious to see your Meiko! ~

    ReplyDelete