Sunday, February 1, 2015

Desucon Frostbite 2015 cosplay plans: another no-pants con.

Hi my fellow ice cubes! :) 

The next event I will attend is Desucon Frostbite, held 13th to 15th February in Lahti, Finland. With this said, you can already imagine that it will be cold... And what do cosplayers do when it's cold? They wear light cosplays of course. My cosplays aren't ridiculously cold but not especially warm either. *sigh* Well at least I won't be wearing a bikini or something. Kelbikini.

But enough talking about the weather now! Here are my cosplay plans! ;) 

Friday

Series: Nana to Kaoru
Character: Chigusa Nana (OVA version)
Okay... I know I simply don't have enough boobs for this cosplay. orz Her boobs are exaggerated in the anime though.
I wanted to cosplay a character from an ecchi series such as Nana to Kaoru because Frostbite is an 18+ con. Simply. I'm also a big fan of the series without being a pervert myself.
Sadly I don't have appropriate lenses for Nana, so I will have to wear some "close enough" ones. Seeing how close Frostbite is, even express shipping won't save me now. x)

Saturday

It's Lolita time! <3
Originally I wanted to cosplay an OC but... it was a pair cosplay, and since my "pair" decided to change cosplays, I thought it better to put if off. There's no point in doing a pair cosplay alone. :(
So I'll be wearing my cute dress and freeze my *ss off. :'D

Sunday 

Series: Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)
Character: Sasha Blouse (casual outfit)
I got into SnK just like everyone else. x) I like the potato girl Sasha especially much because she's a comic relief and also, I have several things in common with her. I'm always hungry. It's a pretty easy cosplay and a perfect excuse to goof around the con and search for food! :'D

And there you have it! 
See you in Frostbite! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment