Friday, April 3, 2015

Winter! Holiday! Photoshoot!

Hello people! <3
I hope everything is going well for you. :)

So question of the day: What do you do when you finally have a break from school and the weather happens to be clear and sunny?
You go for a photoshoot of course! :'D 
I was pretty bored on the morning and then Shiro Samurai came and asked me "Why don't you do a Lolita shoot?". I must admit that it was a very good idea. better than doing my schoolwork. 

I decided to try on my new dress, which I received very recently. It's a dark blue winter dress, with white fur on the sleeves and on the collar.  Although it's April now, we still have snow here... and temperature can still go under zero at times. Winter takes up half of our year. x)
This dress is a present from my mum. <3 Yes this means that my mum made it. Including two petticoats and a bonus mini skirt of the same fabric as the dress. My mum is wonderful. <3 
I don't really know if this dress/style can be labeled as Lolita... but I think it's close enough at least. 
I paired the dress with some plain white stockings, black winter shoes and a short pink wig. Before doing my make-up, I put on a pair of blue circle lenses, the Vassen Dori Blue. <3 
After a long struggle with make-up and unwanted stomach derps I was ready to go! I borrowed Shiro Samurai's fluffy owl plushie as a prop.

Now prepare for a lot of pics! :'D

Photographer & Editor: Shiro Samurai (Thank you so much! <3)



















And here we are! I would actually have wanted a longer photoshoot because this was a lot of fun, but my hands were getting really cold. :( Also the sun had disappeared so the light wasn't as good as earlier.

What do you think? Do you like this dress? I certainly love it. <3
Would you want to see more posts like this?
Tell me in the comments, it's appreciated! <3

See you next time! :)

6 comments:

  1. A pretty dress and model! ^w^ I especially like the fourth and the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this dress on you its really lovely and so do you look! The pics looks amazing *v* I think this dress reminds me of country or classic lolita dresses x) or like a winter coat for lolitas c: But yes more pics like this~
    Just curious where did you found this dress? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! <3
      My mother made this dress for me. She's really good at sewing. :)
      It was inspired by a picture found online, which I liked. :)

      Delete
  3. This photoshoot turned out so well in the end, even though it was cold and there were some issues. x) Remember that even though it feels dorky it's always good to practice poses and expressions in front of the mirror! ;)

    Oh, and I must say that this dress is pretty on you indeed. :) *coughbetterthantheotheronecough* If you know what I mean... xD
    My favorite photo is either the last one or the fourth one from top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaah so pretty!! 'u'/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my you look so cute and beutiful as always. >w< and the owl is a nice detail. Make me think of Hedwig from Harry Potter books, and just that over all it is magical.
    And the dress you mother made is wonderful. The dress count in as a lolita in my eyes. I really love you lolite style =D

    ReplyDelete