Sunday, June 7, 2015

Kummacon 2015 plans!

Hello people! ^-^

This is just a quick post to tell you that I'm going to Kummacon. It's a new small event held in Oulu on the 14th of June. It's not the usual anime convention but rather an event for any geeky person, from LARP people to Star Wars fans and gamers. I'm happy to go to a more diverse event for a change! <3
I'm also always pleased to see that there are cons in the North after all. x)

I decided that I wouldn't wear cosplay for this event; instead I will roll with a sweet Lolita outfit. <3 Yes, it's my blue dress again. x) But I really like this outfit and it's comfortable and fairly easy to put on. The only rage part is that my socks keep rolling down. :( 


That's all I wanted to say! See you at Kummacon! <3
Bye-bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment