Saturday, April 18, 2015

Lens review: Lenspop Bunny Color Brown (Sponsored)

A couple of weeks ago I received an email about circle lenses sponsorship. I almost disregarded it because at first I thought it was spam. But then I realized that the sender was an actual lens site: Klenspop. They were serious about sponsorship.

The store sponsored me the Lenspop Bunny Color Brown lenses. They seem to be popular right now so Klenspop is promoting them. I was happy about this because I would likely have picked these lenses myself.
Once technical details were settled (the useful detail of telling them where I live), they sent me the lenses. Soon enough, I had a small package from Korea in my hands. 

It was about 15x15 cm.
 Inside the package was a smaller box, safely wrapped in bubble paper.

Instructions on the back.
And inside the box were the lenses, as well as a small lens case and tweezers.
I never got tweezers with my lenses before.


Now to the lenses in question. They look pretty, and not overly big. The pattern and color are natural-looking. I'm happy because I had been wanting more natural lenses.




Before showing pictures of the lenses when worn, I'd like to say a word about the store. Klenspop didn't explicitly ask me to do it but I want to do it anyway.
Klenspop is the international version of Lenspop, based in Korea. Klenspop opened Jlenspop (www.jlenspop.com) for Japanese. So if you are Japanese, please visit it and take a look at it anytime. You can also find them on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Klenspop
They sell colored contact lenses of course, but they also have make-up (lipsticks and eye liner), as well as accessories for lenses. (fancy lens cases and lens cleaners for example)
As I mentioned earlier, I hadn't ordered from Klenspop before but I will in the future. They have a lot of different lenses with beautiful designs, especially in the brown and gray colors. They are really affordable too.
When Klenspop was emailing me about sponsorship, they were kind and helpful so it makes me want to order from them too. I had no problems with the lenses they sent me, and as I said before, the lenses were packaged carefully. 
About the Lenspop Bunny Color Brown:
Base curve: 8.6mm
Diameter: 14.0mm

Let's get to the pictures.
The photographer is Shiro Samurai. All pictures are free of any color filters or editing that would change the lenses' color or appearance.
My natural eye color is some kind of mix of gray and blue.
Pictures were taken on a cloudy day, early in the afternoon.

One lens in, showing enlargement.
First, pictures taken indoors

Facing the window indoors. (lights are out)
Flash pic indoors.
Bathroom light.
Indoors with the light on.
 And then pictures taken outdoors. The weather was cloudy as mentioned.

Facing the light, but the sun is covered by clouds.
Turning my back to the light.
Facing the light, that became brighter.
Standing in a corner, facing the wall. (still outdoors)
I also have some pictures that show the lenses from a distance.






Yellow light in the stairs.
White light in the corridor.
So, this was my second time wearing the Bunny Color Brown. First time was just the previous day, I wore them to school and I didn't get any comment at all. A friend said that he didn't even notice that I had lenses in my eyes before I said it. This settles it for me: these lenses look very natural. When I looked into the mirror, I thought that they could be my real eyes.
This said, I found them pretty comfortable to wear as well, with one exception: stare at a screen for too long and they seem to dry out, your eyes feel tired and you just want to take them off. This goes for all lenses as far as I noticed, so if you need to work on the computer for a long time or if you have a gaming day, it's better to take off lenses or have eye drops at hand.
Otherwise, they have good comfort. At times I completely forgot about them.

I love the shade of brown, love the pattern, love the slight limbal ring. They give me pretty brown eyes, and they are perfect for school days. The enlargement is slight so I don't need to worry about standing out too much because of huge eyes.

In short:

Color: 8/10
The lenses have different shades of brown to give a more natural look. It makes the color warm and pretty.
Design: 8/10
I'm really fond of the design. It looks so cute, though when the lenses are worn, it doesn't show so much. It's still a very good design I think.
Opacity: 6/10
They are opaque enough to make my light eyes look brown, but on a closer look, my natural eye color shows towards the middle.
Enlargement: 2/10
These are my smallest lenses so far. But I like it this way. I'd rather have small lenses for casual looks and school days anyway.
Comfort: 7/10
Comfort is good but it varies depending on what I do. If I am outdoors, I can't feel the lenses but if I am staring at a screen, I feel them in my eyes and they tend to dry out.
Naturalness: 9/10
They look like they could be my real eyes.

That's it for the Bunny Color Brown.
Thank you  Klenspop, these lenses are so cute

4 comments:

  1. They look super pretty and you're beautiful!
    Just started following you~~

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lenses, love the it on you.
    Anyway, would you like to follow each other? Follow me and let me know in the comment so that i can follow you back instantly :)

    Join my giveaway
    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the review! I actually liked the way your natural eyecolor was showing thorugh the lenses :D

    http://strawberichu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete